Top 10 AMFers!

Henrik
Site Admin

Top 10 AMFers!

Post by Henrik »

I just had a look at the members list, and saw that Bruce managed to take the second place behind me (catch me if you can!). Quite impressive considering that he was around less than half as long as most of the rest of us.

Here is the current top 10:

1. Henrik (1897 posts)
2. Bruce (1232)
3. Brad (1213)
4. nicolas (1145)
5. Romain (862)
6. Jirin (836)
7. Stephan (829)
8. Listyguy (757)
9. Moonbeam (707)
10. Nick (673)

A good idea if you want to break into this top 10 is to host a poll...

Too bad that...
1) It's not possible to get monthly stats or something. It would be fun to follow the results in a typical charts manner. But maybe there's a Mod for this?
2) The posts in the old forum are not taken into account.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
Brad
Higher Ground

Re: Top 10 AMFers!

Post by Brad »

Henrik wrote: 2. Bruce (1232)
3. Brad (1213)
Am I supposed to be proud of this?
(Oops, there's another one!)
Luke JR68
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Luke JR68 »

Henrik wrote:I just had a look at the members list, and saw that Bruce managed to take the second place behind me (catch me if you can!). Quite impressive considering that he was around less than half as long as most of the rest of us.
The man certainly was talkative... I'm honestly curious how many posts he was responsible for that are actually worth reading (ie lacking his trademark bile) :D
Nick
Running Up That Hill

Post by Nick »

At least with Bruce in the top ten, none of us have to worry about coming in last...
Last edited by Nick on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JimmyJazz
Shake Some Action

Post by JimmyJazz »

Henrik wrote:I just had a look at the members list, and saw that Bruce managed to take the second place behind me (catch me if you can!). Quite impressive considering that he was around less than half as long as most of the rest of us.

1. Henrik (1897 posts)
2. Bruce (1232)
3. Brad (1213)
4. nicolas (1145)
5. Romain (862)
6. Jirin (836)
7. Stephan (829)
8. Listyguy (757)
9. Moonbeam (707)
10. Nick (673)

Too bad that...
1) It's not possible to get monthly stats or something. It would be fun to follow the results in a typical charts manner. But maybe there's a Mod for this?
Wow, I am fairly close to being on that Top 10, and I have been on even less than Bruce was! I hope nobody here thinks I have been too obnoxiously vocal or talkative or anything...
Luke JR68
Unquestionable Presence

Post by Luke JR68 »

JimmyJazz wrote:

1. Henrik (1897 posts)
2. Bruce (1232)
3. Brad (1213)
4. nicolas (1145)
5. Romain (862)
6. Jirin (836)
7. Stephan (829)
8. Listyguy (757)
9. Moonbeam (707)
10. Nick (673)

Too bad that...
Wow, I am fairly close to being on that Top 10, and I have been on even less than Bruce was! I hope nobody here thinks I have been too obnoxiously vocal or talkative or anything...
Nah, it is a pleasure having you around JimmyJazz. If anything, I'm the annoying one on the forum these days :mrgreen:
slick
Movin' On Up

Post by slick »

Bruce = 1212 antagonistic posts and 20 useful ones!!!
nicolas

Post by nicolas »

Glad to be in the top 5 ! I thought that with my limited free time I was out of it.
Brad
Higher Ground

Post by Brad »

It's funny- like Luke and Jimmy Jazz, I sometimes wonder if I'm over-exposed, obnoxious and annoying here... but I really think only one of those top-10ers posters hit that tri-fecta.
Henry
Into the Groove

Post by Henry »

slick wrote:Bruce = 1212 antagonistic posts and 20 useful ones!!!
I believe that there are many posts from Bruce that are both antagonistic and useful. My estimate for useful posts would be substantially higher, >300
Setherex
Movin' On Up

Post by Setherex »

Henrik wrote:A good idea if you want to break into this top 10 is to host a poll...
In time, Seth. Your time will come soon enough... :music-listen:
Listyguy
Running Up That Hill

Post by Listyguy »

Henrik wrote: A good idea if you want to break into this top 10 is to host a poll...
This is beyond true. I was posting 3 times a day just for the Best American Artists poll. Plus all of my posts from the 80's poll. I'd say somewhere between 100 and 200 of my posts were for polls I ran. Plus however many more for the polls I voted in.
DocBrown
Shake Some Action

Post by DocBrown »

Henry wrote: I believe that there are many posts from Bruce that are both antagonistic and useful. My estimate for useful posts would be substantially higher, >300
Henry, I've been meaning to thank you for always trying to be a mediator and moderate voice in this regard. While your efforts were unrewarded in the end, I do appreciate that you were consistent in making the effort to make AM a better place for all of us. Thanks. :romance-grouphug:
Moonbeam
Full of Fire

Post by Moonbeam »

nicolas wrote:Glad to be in the top 5 ! I thought that with my limited free time I was out of it.
Same here! I feel like I've been very absent of late.
Henry
Into the Groove

Post by Henry »

DocBrown wrote:
Henry wrote: I believe that there are many posts from Bruce that are both antagonistic and useful. My estimate for useful posts would be substantially higher, >300
Henry, I've been meaning to thank you for always trying to be a mediator and moderate voice in this regard. While your efforts were unrewarded in the end, I do appreciate that you were consistent in making the effort to make AM a better place for all of us. Thanks. :romance-grouphug:
Thanks for the acknowledgement. I've met folks like Bruce before and I have typically been able to avoid flare-ups. But in the end, sometimes it is best to move on rather than have to be on your guard for another unwarranted attack

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”