iTunes Radio

Sweepstakes Ron
Full of Fire

iTunes Radio

Post by Sweepstakes Ron »

iTunes Radio was released yesterday.You can create and customize stations similar to Pandora, but the big difference is that each station has a slider that you can move around: "Hits" on one end, "Discovery" on the other, and "Variety" in the middle.

I think I will use it regularly: it could be a great tool to help me discover new music. What do you guys think about it?
Splish splash, I was raking in the cash
DocBrown
Shake Some Action

Re: iTunes Radio

Post by DocBrown »

Once again, like Pandora, like Spotify, it appears iTunes Radio is not available in Canada

OK I was wrong. Just downloaded iOS 7, with iTunes Radio. I'll give it a shot.
Last edited by DocBrown on Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackandbianco
Start Me Up

Post by blackandbianco »

Also in Canada, so not available yet, but personally not interested at all, but I might give it a try when it's available here. I just feel that I wouldn't need it at all to discover new things that I wouldn't on internet music sites like this, but sometimes it can be interesting to see what links it would draw between different kinds of music that I hadn't thought of before.
Optical
The Only Way Is Up

Post by Optical »

I would be more interested in how many people are using it, and for how long, in about 3 months or so. Most new options (for any kind of tech) tend to have high sign-ups at launch, followed by a much smaller percentage that actually still use a service after a few months.

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”