My latest Mixtape is out and would love to hear what you guys think!

Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

My latest Mixtape is out and would love to hear what you guys think!

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

I am always very hesitant to share my stuff on here because even though I am very active and engage with this community, it still feels wrong to use this as a platform for self promotion. But since I am very active and have a wide array of influences, I do enjoy seeing what people on here think of since many of you put me to shame with the amount of music you listen to.

On this self titled mixtape I try to blend many of my influences like the hip hop trap sound with the industrial, punk, lofi, and electronic elements I enjoy.

https://open.spotify.com/album/0FKQ4rlN ... oyB_l9SoMg

I hope you enjoy!,, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Edre the Depeche Head
jamieW
Keep On Movin'

Re: My latest Mixtape is out and would love to hear what you guys think!

Post by jamieW »

I haven't had a chance to listen to your mixtape yet (I plan to this week), but if "The Drifting Box" is any indication, I'm really looking forward to it. That's some powerful, heavy stuff.
TheLastEnemy
Movin' On Up

Post by TheLastEnemy »

Really love it, Edre, well done. The Drifting Box is definitely the highlight, and I hope it gets the recognition it deserves on the weekly chart.
Presenter of 'The New Music Show' on www.welcomberadio.org.uk, Thursdays 6-8pm (UK time)
Listen later: https://www.mixcloud.com/chris-last/
Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

TheLastEnemy wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:35 am Really love it, Edre, well done. The Drifting Box is definitely the highlight, and I hope it gets the recognition it deserves on the weekly chart.
Thanks!
Edre the Depeche Head

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”