Just released a fun and goofy single from my electronic album I am workin on.

Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

Just released a fun and goofy single from my electronic album I am workin on.

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

It is called "Miss You Tonight". I have been making some experimental electronic lofi music and somehow I managed to crank out this one that I thought was really fun, goofy, and catchy. Don't take it too seriously just enjoy!

https://open.spotify.com/track/7Mreeock ... a96c0847b2
Edre the Depeche Head
Krurze
Movin' On Up

Re: Just released a fun and goofy single from my electronic album I am workin on.

Post by Krurze »

This is my favourite by yours yet. The background track is insanely catchy. I'm curious to see where your journey will take you if you just keep doing your thing and improve steadily :music-listening:
Edre Depeche Head
Movin' On Up

Re: Just released a fun and goofy single from my electronic album I am workin on.

Post by Edre Depeche Head »

Krurze wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:26 am This is my favourite by yours yet. The background track is insanely catchy. I'm curious to see where your journey will take you if you just keep doing your thing and improve steadily :music-listening:
Thank you! A lot of the tracks on m next project have a variety of hectic influences from noise, industrial, punk, hardcore hip hop, you name it. Many of the tracks are going to be pretty short because I want my next project to be quite hectic and in your face.
Edre the Depeche Head

Return to “Music, Music, Music...”