About this forum

Henrik
Site Admin

About this forum

Post by Henrik »

lagire has suggested a special forum for lists with changes/updates over time, and I think it's a great idea. Every such list, for example the 1,001 albums/songs books, would have their own threads within this forum.

lagire's idea was that one person would be responsible for a list and keep an excel file updated with the included albums/songs in different versions of the list, and also volunteered to do a lot of this work himself! :D :happy-partydance:

lagire, thanks - and let me know if I misunderstood anything in your pm.
Everyone you meet fights a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.
lagire
Keep On Movin'

Re: About this forum

Post by lagire »

Oh, i haven't seen yet this post.

You forgot the same idea with the rating lists (AllMusic, Guide du Cd...)
lagire
Keep On Movin'

Re: About this forum

Post by lagire »

The reason i propose that is, adding and adding over and over again multiple threads or mutiple posts for the same list makes a lot of confusions and consequently makes new errors.
For example, today we have a post for "1001" in critic lists but same posts in update thread errors.
I think the best is to have the same list updates in one thread and one person who manage the associated excel file.
Consequently, there will be a thread per list which Evolves with time (1001 , Br Puls, hall of fame lists...) and also rating lists (AllMusic, Guide du cd, Scaruffi...).
I will post soon the first version of "1001 songs" with 2010 english & french versions.

Return to “REGULARLY UPDATED LISTS”